- Version V.1.0
- Download 79
- File Size 3.80 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date April 20, 2022
- Last Updated April 20, 2022
- Download Now
Calculation of Doses Notes Pdf Free Download just one click. It will be automatically downloaded when you click on Download Now button.
Above we provide a format of the notes pdf, from there you can know the Version, Download count, File size, File count with Create and Last updated date.
1. Clark's formula:
Child's dose = weight in lbs/150 x Adult dose
Child's dose = weight in kg/70 x Adult dose
2. Dilling's formula: Used for calculating dose of child from 12-20 years of age.
Child's dose = Age in years /20 x Adult dose
3. Fried's formula: Used for calculating dose of an infant up to 24 months of age.
Child dose = Age in months /150 x Adult dose
4. Young's formula: Used for calculating dose of child from 1-12 years of age.
Child dose = Age in years/Age + 12 x Adult dose
5. Cowling's formula: Child's dose = Age at next birthday/24 x Adult dose
6. Bastedo's Formula: Child's dose = Age in Years/ 30 x Adult dose
👉 After downloading the pdf file it opens automatically.
👉 Wait a while and check in your file manager Download option.
👉 Other than you can check the progress of the download in your chrome browser download section.
👉👉 If you open it on a Desktop or PC then after clicking on the Download link, Calculation of Doses Notes Pdf downloaded which is shown in the left corner or you can find it in the Download folder.
Calculation of Doses Notes Pdf Includes Topics
The most important topics regarding the Calculation of Doses notes pdf are listed below which will provide you with a general concept about the topics.
This topic is helpful for your internal exam, university exam, practical theory writing as well as making an assignment.
- Dose Definitions
- General Dose Calculation
- Example calculations of the Size of a Dose
- Example calculations of the Total Quantity of Product
- Drug Dosage Based on Age
- Special Consideration in Dose determination for Elderly Patients
- Drug Dosage Based on Body Weight
- Drug Dosage Based on Body Surface Area
- BSA equation
Related Notes Pdf
- Dosage Forms and Their Definitions
- Prescription Notes
- Pharmaceutical Calculations
Calculation of Doses Notes Pdf if helpful to you, please share it with your friends. Don't forget to comment to us regarding any notes pdf download issue. We always love to hear from you.